Before I was a Mommy of an Angel – Author Unknown


Before I was a Mommy Of  an Angel - I didn't know how much I could love.
Now, I truely know what LOVE is.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I didn't know how much I could miss
someone. Now, "miss" doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I feel.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I thought I knew what pain is. Now,
I know that physical pain is just temporary - but the pain of losing
your children is a never ending hurt - like NOTHING you can imagine

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I didn't have nightmares. Now I'm
afraid to sleep because of them.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I didn't pray very much. Now, I pray
ALL day, every day for different things:

*I pray to hold, touch, see him again

*I pray for strength - to make it through another day.

*I pray for mercy - if only just for a moment when the
pain "doesn’t hurt as much".

*I pray for people I've never met - My Friends with Angels - so
their pain can ease too - even just a little.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I could be around ANYONE and feel
comfortable. Now, I can't even be comfortable by myself.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I could do ANYTHING - I was
spontaneous. Now, I can barely get out of bed.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I THOUGHT I had a lot of friends.
Now, I know who my REAL friends are - and most of the people I
THOUGHT were my friends treat me like I have "the plague".

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I had never "cried my eyes out".
Now, I cry to the point of dehydration.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I never knew what it felt like to
have everything. Now, I know that my whole entire world exists in one
little boy.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I THOUGHT I loved
someone/something "more than life itself". Now, I really know what it
feels like to love THAT much.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I could have anyone I wanted. Now,
I ONLY want the one person I can't have.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I thought I knew who I was and where
I wanted to go in life. Now, I don't even really know if HE was a
dream or if THIS is a nightmare.

Before I was a Mommy Of an Angel - I wasn't a Mommy at all. Now, people
forget that I am a Mommy TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment