There She Goes Again by Kaye Des'Ormeaux

Oh, there she goes again!
Mom is just staring
At my photograph.
While I wish she could
Hear my voice;
She wishes she could
Hear me laugh.
Her heart goes to a place
Too many other
Mothers have been.
Somewhere a heart repairs.
Oh, there she goes again.

Another night up until dawn.
She watches the sun rise;
While she longs to feel my touch,
I long for her to know who
Dries her teary eyes.
I've heard my Mom say
Her world stands still.
But really it's in a spin.
Oh, I know how she feels.
But, there she goes again.

Oh there she goes again.
My Mom holds my photograph.
While she longs to hear my voice ...
I long to hear her laugh.
And though her heart is broken,
Her smile is like back when.
My Mom appears to Mothers
As a fighter like no other.
Oh there's nothing like her grin.
There's no one like you, Mom.
Oh, there she goes again.
Oh yes, she holds my photograph
And longs to hear my laughter.
I calm the fear of a heart within ...
And will do so each day hereafter!
Oh but, there she goes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment