Quotes

“Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love.” Anonymous

A new baby
is like the beginning
of all things –
wonder, hope,
a dream of possibilities.
by Eda J. LeShan



"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
~author unknown

Forget me not By Kimberly de Montbrunt
My little one
You have left us too soon
Though my body can no longer hold you
I hold you forever in my heart
As precious and beautiful as this flower caught in time
A mother's love does not forget

As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved...Author unknown

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again."

"To Remember Is Painful
To Forget Is Impossible."
~Maureen Connelly


"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."



"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"


"The mention of my child's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you are really my friend, let me hear the beautiful music of his name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul."


"Some say you are too painful to remember, I say you are too PRECIOUS to forget!"

Little footprints
How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. -- Dorothy Ferguson


"Our hearts still ache with sadness, And Secret tears still flow, What it meant to lose you, No one can ever know." author unknown


A moment in our arms...a lifetime in our hearts.


"A family is a circle of love, not broken by a loss, but made stronger by the memories. We remember."

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. *Helen Keller*

Your Name
© Shelby Ann Arthur
i put your name in the sand.
but the waves washed it away.
i put your name on my hand.
but i washed it away the next day.
i put your name on paper.
but i accidentally threw it away.
i put your name in my heart and forever it will stay


we do not remember days, we remember moments.

Sometimes love is for a moment.
Sometimes love is for a lifetime.
Sometimes a moment is a lifetime.


"What we have once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

“We have suffered, but we have survived;
We are hurting, but we are enduring.” -Ben Van Vechten


"They gave so much to be so little, but Angels always do..."

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?"

"Loved with a love beyond telling,
Missed with a grief beyond all tears."


"A Life may last for just a moment....
but memory can make that moment last forever..."


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."



"Gone yet not forgetten,
although we are apart,
your spirit lives within me,
forever in my heart."


Each new life... No matter how fragile or brief... Forever changes the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment